1. On the way to your friend’s dinner party they text you to ask, “Have you checked your hair for paint?”
2. The Home Depot staff watch for your car.
3. Your best friend deletes your Pinterest App to stage an “intervention”
4. Your house has its own Twitter account (#DIYandLovin’it!)
5. You’ve just received your third ticket for 4×8 wood posts hanging out your front passenger window.
6. Your husband buys you a circular saw as a Valentine’s day gift.
7. You go without a TV remote for a week, because it was misplaced while staging your living room for the perfect “after” shot.
8. You just reached the Ideabook limit of “photos allowed” on your Houzz account
9. Your husband has set the parental controls and blocked you from HGTV, and the DIY network- he just can’t take anymore inspiration!
10. Better Homes and Gardens has filed a harassment suit against you for submitting too many projects to them.
I hope this gives all my fellow DIYers a good laugh! Happy Sunday everyone!